Ari Kiev - Hedge Fund Leadership
Hedge Fund Leadership skillfully explains how to assemble, motivate, and manage a group of traders within a fund and sheds much-needed light on the importance of aligning traders with the overall vision and goals of a hedge fund. Author Ari Kiev shares his perspectives on various leadership themes and discusses how a delicate balance between empowerment and control must be struck in order to enhance the performance of today's hedge fund.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Developing Good Leadership.
- The Value of Empowerment.
- It Begins with You.
- Enjoying the Process, Solving the Problems.
- Breeding Good Leadership.
- Introducing the Flat Organization.
Chapter 2. The Value of a Vision.
- Creating the Vision.
- Focusing on Your Vision.
- Maximizing Your Strengths.
- Demonstrating Authenticity through Weakness.
- Sharing Your Vision.
- Timing is Everything.
- Preparing for Resistance.
- Implementing Your Vision.
Chapter 3. Assembling Your Team.
- Considering Recruitment.
- Conducting the Talent Search.
- Changing Negative Perceptions
- Identifying Individual Strengths
- Melting Resistance
- Dealing with Departures
Chapter 4. Refining Your Team.
- Aligning Behavior.
- Performing Evaluations.
- Encouraging Commitment.
- Motivating in Motion.
Chapter 5. Building Momentum.
- A Transformational Phase.
- Going for Short-term Victories.
- Managing Risk-Taking.
- Abandoning Energy-Draining Behavior.
Chapter 6: Sustaining Momentum.
- Burnout and Euphoria.
- Reassessing and Redefining Goals.
- Redesigning Your Team.
- No Time to Let Up.
Chapter 7. Transcending Self-Imposed Limits.
- The Life Principle.
- Transference and Counter-Transference Issues.
- Making Yourself Human.
- Combating Stress and Panic.
- Using Imagery and Visualization.
Chapter 8: Empowering Others.
- Monetary Incentives.
- A Confrontational Environment.
- Measuring Emotional Success.
- Leaving a Legacy.
Ari Kiev is a psychiatrist who specializes in organizational psychology, stress management, and performance enhancement. He is President of the Social Psychiatry Research Institute and is recognized worldwide for his pioneering work in transcultural psychiatry, suicidology, and psychopharmacology. Kiev has counseled Olympic athletes on how to achieve states of peak performance in athletic competition. In recent years, he has developed the Trading to Win training programs for dealing with trading stress, portfolio management, risk control, and leadership as they related to peak performance in the trading arena.
Share Course Hedge Fund Leadership, Free Download Hedge Fund Leadership, Hedge Fund Leadership Torrent, Hedge Fund Leadership Download Free, Hedge Fund Leadership Discount, Hedge Fund Leadership Review, Ari Kiev – Hedge Fund Leadership, Hedge Fund Leadership, Ari Kiev.