Click on one of bellow shared links to download
ASFX – Advanced Divergence Training Course
A1 System Review
This IS NOT a beginner course. But it’s important to make sure we are speaking the same language before we dive deeper down the DIVERGENCE rabbit hole. We spend time reviewing recent trades by breaking down the thought process of each entry and exit.
Looking at winning and losing trades will ensure we are speaking the same language going into the rest of the course.
After the A1 System Review, we will learn how to identify & draw Divergence. Mastering the basics and gaining more understanding of what divergence on the chart is truly telling us.
Once we know what it is and where to find it, we will practice drawing Divergence.
D1 Entry & Exit System
The D1 is an In-Trend, Pullback signal
In this section, you will gain a clear understanding of how to identify and trade better risk/reward opportunities.
You will learn how to…
- Identify a potential D1 entry
- Measure risk/reward for potential trade setups
- Interpret factors of probability so you can properly grade a potential trade
- Use multiple time frames to confirm or deny an entry
- Use the D1 System checklist before you take a trade
- PLUS, hundreds of trade walkthroughs
D2 Entry & Exit System
The D2 is a Counter-Trend, Reversal signal
- Details on how to identify and measure counter-trend risk/reward opportunities
- Understanding of the exact parameters that factor into the probabilities of your trades
- Clear-cut entry and exit systems
- The D2 System checklist
- Of course… even more, trade walkthroughs
Share Course Advanced Divergence Training Course, Free Download Advanced Divergence Training Course, Advanced Divergence Training Course Torrent, Advanced Divergence Training Course Download Free, Advanced Divergence Training Course Discount, Advanced Divergence Training Course Review, ASFX – Advanced Divergence Training Course, Advanced Divergence Training Course, ASFX.